LS200 LIFT & SLIDE DRIVE GEAR
Drive gear for the LS200 Lift & Slide system (200 - 250 kg per sash)
- 27.5 mm backset.
- 80 mm fixing C/C distance.
- Available accessible drive gear as a solution for people with reduced mobility (REF. 234504).
- A basic configuration with 3 locking points.
- Possibility of a fourth locking point.
- Adaptable to a wide range of sash heights.
- Possibility of adding an extender with a locking point and/or trim for sash configurations of 2800 mm or higher.
- Locking mechanism adapts to basic barrels.
- Finished in natural matt silver anodising.
- Zinc plated steel pieces with a corrosion resistance of >240 hours in a saline mist chamber.
- Pozidrive head screws used for fixing to the profile.